50+ Soal Pilihan Ganda Expression of Offering and Asking For A Service or Help


    Soal Pilihan Ganda Expression of Offering and Asking For A Service or Help 



    Hi, sobat!
    Pada kesempatan sebelumnya, kalian telah mempelajari Materi Bahasa Inggris SMA/MA/MAK Kelas XII Semester 1 tentang Expression of Offering Service or Help yaitu Ungkapan Menawarkan Pelayanan atau Bantuan. 

    Sementara itu, Materi Bahasa Inggris tentang expression of offering service or help ini biasanya mencangkup:
    • Expression of Asking for a Service or Help (Ungkapan Meminta Pelayanan atau Bantuan)
    • Expression of Offering for a Service or Help (Ungkapan Menawarkan Pelayanan atau Bantuan)
    • Expression of Accepting Someone's Service or Help (Ungkapan Menerima Pelayanan atau Bantuan)
    • Expression of Declining Someone's Service or Help (Ungkapan Menolak Pelayanan atau Bantuan).

    Materi tersebut ditujukan agar peserta didik memiliki pehaman yang mendalam terkait Offering Service or Help yaitu Ungkapan Menawarkan Pelayanan atau Bantuan; serta, mampu melakukan percakapan baik secara intrapersonal, interpersonal, dan transaksional yang di dalamnya memuat Offering Service or Help (Ungkapan Menawarkan Pelayanan atau Bantuan). Oleh karena itu, peserta didik diharapkan nantinya meningkatkan kemampuan productive skill mereka, yaitu speaking skill (kemampuan berbicara) dalam bahasa Inggris.

    Baca Juga: Expression of Offering and Asking for Service or Help

    Pada kesempatan kali ini, kami sajikan soal pilihan ganda expression of offering and asking for service or help, serta soal pilihan ganda accepting & declining someone's service or help. Dengan berlatih mengerjakan contoh soal expression of offering and asking for service or help ini, meliputi contoh soal pilihan ganda expression of offering and asking for service or help, dan contoh soal pilihan ganda accepting and declining a service or help ini, diharapkan mampu meningkatkan kemampuan reading comprehension skill dan secara tidak langsung mampu menambah perbedaharaan vocabulary about expression of offering and asking for service or help (kosa kata tentang ungkapan menawarkan pelayanan atau bantuan) yang menjadi bagian dari tujuan pembelajaran bahasa Inggris. yuk, simak dan kerjakan latihan soal berikut ini!

    Multiple Question of Expression of Offering, Asking for, Accepting, Declining Service or Help (Soal Pilihan Ganda Ungkapan Menawarkan, Meminta, Menerima dan Menolak Pelayanan/Bantuan)

    1. The following dialog is for question 1 to 5. 
    Evan: What are you doing?
    Renata: I'm making compost from these leaves, but I think I get a trouble.
    Evan: May I help you?
    Renata: If you don't mind.
    Evan: Of course not. I like gardening.
    Renata: Thanks. You are so kind.
    What is the man doing?
    A. He is planting flowers.
    B. He is cleaning the garden.
    C. He is offering assistance.
    D. He is asking for help.
    E. He is asking for a solution.

    2. “May I help you?” This expression belong to expression of ....
    A. Asking for a service or help 
    B. Offering a service or help 
    C. Accepting someone’s service or help 
    D. Declining someone’s service or help 
    E. Agreeing with a service or help 

    3. According to the text, we can conclude that, except ....
    A. Evan likes gardening 
    B. Renata has a trouble to make a compost
    C. Renata and Evan might be close friends
    D. Evan is a kind person 
    E. Renata will help Evan gardening

    4. What are Renata and Evan going to do later?
    A. They will buy a compost from the store 
    B. They are about to buy a gardening to 
    C. They will be gardening together
    D. They would like to make compost
    E. They are going to collect the leaves

    5. “May I help you?” This expression can be replaced with, except ....
    A. Can I help you?
    B. What can I help you?
    C. Could you help me?
    D. What can I do for you?
    E. Do you need a help?

    6. The following dialog is for question 6 to 10. 
    Rina: Excuse me, may I see Mrs. Shane?
    Mr. Reno: She just left five minutes ago. What can I do for you?
    Rina: Please, tell her that I put my assignment on her desk.
    Mr. Reno: Sure. I'll tell her.
    Rina: Thank you.
    Where does the conversation take place?
    A. In the classroom.
    B. In the library.
    C. In the teacher's room.
    D. In the office.
    E. In the bookstore

    7. Based on the text, we know that ....
    A. Mr. Reno wants to see Mrs. Shane 
    B. Rina wants to meet Mrs. Shane 
    C. Mr. Reno just left five minutes ago
    D. Rina would like to ask for assignment
    E. Mrs. Shane will come in to Rina’s class

    8. The expression of asking for a help is ....
    A. Excuse me, may I see Mrs. Shane?
    B. She just left five minutes ago. 
    C. What can I do for you?
    D. Please, tell her that I put my assignment on her desk.
    E. Sure. I'll tell her.

    9. From the text, we can infer that ....
    A. Mrs. Shane is Rina’s teacher
    B. Mr. Reno is the head master in Rina’s school 
    C. Rina is late to collect her assignment
    D. Mr. Reno asks for Rina’s help 
    E. Rina offers a help to Mr. Shane 

    10. What is Mr. Reno going to do next?
    A. He will come back from school 
    B. He is going to come into the class 
    C. He is about to have a meeting with Mrs. Shane 
    D. He would like to tell Mrs. Shane about Rina’s assignment
    E. He plans to see Mrs. Shane at the office

    11. The following dialog is for question 11 to 15. 
    Doni: Good morning, may I help you?
    Dina: Yes, please. I would like to buy a pair of trousers for adults.
    Doni: We have many brands for trousers. Please follow me, Madam.
    Dina: Okay.
    What is the profession of the man?
    A. A waiter.
    B. A shop assistant.
    C. A reporter.
    D. A customer service.
    E. A receptionist.

    12. Where does the conversation take place?
    A. In the market
    B. At the clothes shop
    C. In the stationary store
    D. At the supermarket
    E. In the bookstore

    13. The expression of offering service or help is ....
    A. Yes, please. 
    B. I would like to buy a pair of trousers for adults.
    C. Good morning, may I help you?
    D. We have many brands for trousers. 
    E. Please follow me, Madam.

    14. Based on the text, we know that ....
    A. Dina wants to purchase a a pair of trousers
    B. Doni asks for a pair of trousers for adults
    C. Dina assists Doni to choose a pair of trousers 
    D. Doni has no many brands of trousers
    E. Dina offers service to Doni 

    15. What is the man going to do later?
    A. He will buy a pair of trousers for adults
    B. He is about to welcome the other customers
    C. He offers Dina to buy some clothes
    D. He will accompany Dina to select the trouser
    E. He would like to calculate the customer’s payment

    16. The following dialog is for question 16 to 20. 
    Kino: Do you need some help?
    Kirana: Yes, please. The tap is broken. I have to go but the water keeps running. I can't leave it.
    Kino: I’ll fix it, Ma'am. Don't worry. You may leave.
    Kirana: Thank you.
    What can you understand from the dialogue?
    A. The woman needs help.
    B. The woman broke the tap.
    C. The man will leave the woman.
    D. The man wants to use the tap.
    E. The man is going to ask someone to fix the tap.

    17. From the dialog, we can infer that, except ....
    A. Kino would like to assist Kirana 
    B. Kirana is going to fix her tap of water by herself
    C. Kino asks for Kirana’as help
    D. Kino is about to repair the water’s tap
    E. Kirana and Kino will leave together 

    18. “Do you need some help?” This expression belongs to expression of ....
    A. Offering a help or service
    B. Asking for a help or service
    C. Accepting a help or service
    D. Declining a help or service
    E. Agreeing a help or service

    19. “Yes, please” This expression shows that ....
    A. Kirana asks for Kino’s help 
    B. Kino offers a help to Kirana
    C. Kirana accepts Kino’s help
    D. Kino rejects Kirana’s help
    E. Kirana and Kino will work together 

    20. What is Kino going to do next?
    A. He will leave Kirana 
    B. He is going to bring some water to Kirana 
    C. He is about to help Kirana 
    D. He would like to buy some water to Kirana 
    E. We is willing to work with Kirana 

    21. The following dialog is for question 21 to 25. 
    Mario: Hi, Anna. What are you doing here?
    Anna: I'm waiting for a taxi.
    Mario: Have you ordered yet?
    Anna: Not yet. I don't bring my cell phone.
    Mario: What if I take you home? I have two helmets.
    Anna: _____
    What is the suitable response to say next?
    A. Sorry, I'm busy.
    B. I don't think you can.
    C. That's very kind of you.
    D. I'1l help you then.
    E. That's a good idea.

    22. According to the dialog, we can infer that ....
    A. Mario and Ana is waiting for a taxi
    B. Mario and Ana will go home tegether 
    C. Anna rides a motorcycle herself
    D. Mario doesn’t bring his phone
    E. Anna has ordered a taxi

    23. Where does the conversation possibly take place?
    A. At the street 
    B. At the office
    C. At Anna’s home 
    D. At Mario’s home 
    E. At the school 

    24. “What if I take you home?” This expression belongs to expression of ....
    A. Offering a help or service
    B. Asking for a help or service
    C. Accepting a help or service
    D. Declining a help or service
    E. Agreeing a help or service

    25. The correct statement based on the dialog is ....
    A. Mario drives a car 
    B. Anna has no cell phone 
    C. Mario rides a motorcycle 
    D. Anna has already gone home 
    E. Mario is waiting for a taxi

    26. The following dialog is for question 26 to 30. 
    Sita: Excuse me, are you the shopkeeper in this store?
    Soni: Yes, Ma'am. What can I do for you?
    Sita: I need to take a pack of milk, but I'm too short to reach it.
    Soni: _____
    What is the most appropriate response to say next?
    A. I’ll help you.
    B. I don't know about it.
    C. I have another business.
    D. I can do it myself.
    E. I think you're not.

    27. What happens to Sita?
    A. She wants to buy a pack of milk
    B. She cannot reach the milk 
    C. She applies for the job as shopkeeper
    D. She cannot bring a pack of milk
    E. She helps the shopkepeer

    28. From the dialog, we know that ....
    A. Sita is the shopkeeper in this store
    B. Soni asks for Sita’s help
    C. Sita offers Soni a help 
    D. Soni helps Sita to take the milk
    E. Sita buys a pack of milk and coffee

    29. Which is the expression of offering a service?
    A. Excuse me
    B. Are you the shopkeeper in this store?
    C. Yes, Ma'am. 
    D. What can I do for you?
    E. I need to take a pack of milk

    30. “What can I do for you?” This expression can be replaced with, except ....
    A. What can I help you?
    B. Do you need a help?
    C. Can I help you please?
    D. May I give you an assistance?
    E. Could you give me a hand?

    31. The following dialog is for question 31 to 35. 
    Edo: Excuse me, Madam. Can I help you?
    Rika: Yes, please. Do you have a pack of coffee?
    Edo: Yes, we do. Wait for a while. I'll take it for you.
    Rika: _____
    What is the most appropriate response to say next?
    A. I agree.
    B. Thank you very much.
    C. It's alright.
    D. No, thanks.
    E. I can manage myself.

    32. What is Rika going to do?
    A. She works in the shop
    B. She packs some coffe
    C. She purchases some coffe 
    D. She helps the customers
    E. She offers some coffe to customers

    33. Which is the expression of accepting someone’s help?
    A. Excuse me, Madam. 
    B. Can I help you?
    C. Yes, please. 
    D. Do you have a pack of coffee?
    E. Yes, we do.

    34. Based on the dialog, we can imply that ....
    A. Rika offers a help to Edo 
    B. Edo might be a shopkeeper
    C. Rika ask for a help to Edo
    D. Edo will buy a pack of coffee
    E. Rika declines Edo’s assistance

    35. “Can I help you?” The underlined word is similar to ....
    A. Assist
    B. Assistance
    C. Offer 
    D. Advice
    E. Suggestion 

    This dialogue is for questions 36 and 40.
    Security : Good morning, Ma'am. Do you have trouble with your shopping bags? May I give you a hand?
    Old lady: Yes, please. They are heavy. Could you help me carry them?
    Security : Sure, Madam. How will you go home?
    Old lady: I'll just call a cab.
    Security : What if I call the cab for you? There are many taxis in front of this mall.
    Old lady: You are so kind. Thank you.
    Security: You're welcome.
    36. What happens to the old lady?
    A. Her shopping bags is so heavy
    B. She cannot turn on her car
    C. She has just called a cab 
    D. She will get on the taxi
    E. Her shopping bags is broken

    37. From the dialogue, we know that ….
    A. the old lady cannot walk to the taxi stop
    B. the old lady asks the security to help her
    C. the security asks the old lady to call the taxi
    D. the security offers to help the old lady
    E. the security carries the old lady's bag without permission

    38. What can we infer from the dialogue?
    A. The security wants to get appreciation.
    B. The security noticed the old lady in trouble.
    C. The woman rejects the security's offer.
    D. The woman has her own car.
    E. The woman calls the taxi by herself.

    39. Which is expression of offering a help according to the text?
    A. Do you have trouble with your shopping bags? 
    B. May I give you a hand?
    C. Could you help me carry them?
    D. You are so kind. 
    E. Thank you.

    40. “You are so kind. Thank you.” This expression shows that ....
    A. The security asks for a help to the old lady
    B. The old lady gives a help to the security 
    C. The security thanks for the old lady’s help 
    D. The old lady gratitudes for the security’s service
    E. The security and the old lady are kind people

    This text is for questions 41 to 45.
    A man with glasses came and looked nervous because he was the only man in the store. "Good morning, Sir. May I help you?" a woman asked him.
    I hope so. I'm looking for a ring mounted in 18K yellow gold, size 8, with a blue sapphire. Can you help me?" he asked her. One moment, please." She left and returned very shortly with four rings. "I think you will like one of them," she said, lining them up for him to view.
    "This is it," he pointed out his choice. This is lovely. Who is it for, if I mav ask?" she inquired. "It's an engagement ring. She loves sapphire. Do you think she will like it?" "Without a doubt, Sir. I am certain that she will love it." Okay, I'Il take it.
    41. Where did the conversation take place?
    A. In a jewelry store.
    B. In a grocery store.
    C. In a fashion store.
    D. In an office.
    E. At the lady's house.

    42. What do you know about the woman?
    A. She is the man's fiancée.
    B. She is a shop assistant.
    C. She is a general manager
    D. She is a beautician.
    E. She is the owner of a wedding organizer.

    43. What did the woman do to the man?
    A. She persuaded him to buy a ring.
    B. She asked the man to buy her a ring.
    C. She offered a ring to the man's girlfriend.
    D. She helped him choose an engagement ring.
    E. She offered him a favor to make an engagement ceremony.

    44. From the text, we know that ....
    A. The man works as a shop assitant
    B. The woman wants to buy a new ring for her daughter
    C. The man will hold an engagement ceremony 
    D. The woman offers five rings to choose
    E. The man finally purchases a sapphire ring.

    45. Which is expression of asking for a help according to the text?
    A. May I help you?
    B. Can you help me?
    C. Who is it for, if I mav ask?
    D. Do you think she will like it?
    E. I am certain that she will love it.

    This dialogue is for questions 46 to 50.
    Andres: Good afternoon. Can I help you?
    Kelly: Good afternoon. Yes, please. I'm looking for a dress for my prom.
    Andres: What kind of dress would you like?
    Kelly: I don't know. What kinds of dress have you had?
    Andres: We have short and long dress. I think this one is suitable for you.
    Kelly: Oh, you're right. How did you know my style? Well, I like the color and the size looks fit in me. Can I try it on?
    Andres: Yes, you can. Changing room is right over there.
    Kelly: Thank you

    46. The dialogue takes place at ….
    A. a shoe store
    B. a dispensary
    C. a prom
    D. a boutique
    E. a meeting room

    47. Where will Kelly probably go then?
    A. To the cashier.
    B. To the changing room.
    C. To another dress counter.
    D. To the exit room.
    E. To the next store.

    48. Which of the following statements is true based on the dialogue?
    A. Kelly is a store assistant.
    B. Kelly knows what kind of dress she would buy.
    C. Kelly wants to find a long dress for her prom.
    D. Andres accompanies Kelly to choose the dress.
    E.  Andres gives Kelly a suggestion in choosing the dress.

    49. From the dialog, the expression of accepting someone’s help is ....
    A. Can I help you?
    B. Yes, please
    C. Oh, you're right
    D. Yes, you can.
    E. Thank you

    50. “Good afternoon. Can I help you?” The underlined expression can replaced with, except ....
    A. May I help you?
    B. Can I give you a hand?
    C. Do you need some help?
    D. Could you help me please?
    E. What can I do for you?

    ____

    Selain soal pilihan ganda expression of offering and asking for service or help, kami juga menyajikan soal essay offering and asking for service or help.Contoh soal essay offering and asking for service or help tersebut, mencangkup contoh soal offering and asking for service or help, dan contoh soal essay accepting and declining someone's service or help. Soal-soal tersebut diharapkan mampu meningkatkan kemampuan writing skill yang melibatkan creative and critical thinking yang menjadi bagian dari tujuan pembelajaran abad ke-21. 

    Yuk, simak selengkapnya di sini >> Contoh Soal Essay Offering and Asking For Service or Help

    Demikian tadi 50+ Soal Pilihan Ganda Expression of Offering, Asking for, Accepting, Declining Service or Help (Soal Pilihan Ganda Ungkapan Menawarkan, Meminta, Menerima dan Menolak Pelayanan/Bantuan). Semoga dapat dijadikan rujukan untuk referensi dan bahan penyusunan penilaian; serta, bermanfaat bagi kita semua. Terima kasih.


    Post a Comment

    "Terima kasih Anda telah mengunjungi blog kami. Kami berharap Anda dapat memberikan saran, kritik, ataupun dukungan yang positif dan membagun agar kami dapat melakukan perbaikan pada artikel blog kami."

    Previous Post Next Post