Latihan Soal Pilihan Ganda dan Essay Expression Of Self-Introduction And Introducing Others (Ungkapan Perkenalan Diri Dan Memperkenalkan Orang Lain)


    Latihan Soal Pilihan Ganda dan Essay Expression Of Self-Introduction And Introducing Others
    (Ungkapan Perkenalan Diri Dan Memperkenalkan Orang Lain)



    Hi, sobat!
    Pada kesempatan kali ini, kami akan menyajikan Latihan Soal Pilihan Ganda dan Essay Expression Of Self-Introduction And Introducing Others (Ungkapan Perkenalan Diri Dan Memperkenalkan Orang Lain). Yuk simak selengkapnya berikut ini!


    Latihan Soal Pilihan Ganda dan Essay Expression of Self-introduction and Introducing other

    Berikut ini beberapa contoh latihan soal expression of self-introduction and introducing other antara lain:

    Soal Pilihan Ganda Expression of Self-introduction and Introducing other

    The following text is for question no. 1 to 3
    Good morning all, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Muhammad Al-Fatih. I am used to be called as Fatih. I was born in Rembang on 26 July 2005. I now live in Rembang. Right now I stayed at my aunt’s house. 
    Now allow me to introduce myself further. I like things that smell of adventurous, and small things like reading, watching, and spent my free time by doing nothing. 
    Okay now about me and my family,  I am the first child in my family. I have a little sister, and she is high school student. My father is Abdul Rohim. He is a policeman. While my mother is a housewife. She is Endang Rahmawati. I love my family more than anything. Well that’s my introduction this time. Pleased to meet you.

    1. According to the text, we know that ….
    A. Fatih is a high school student
    B. Fatih lives together with his parents
    C. Fatih likes writing an adventurous story
    D. Fatih is the first child in his family
    E. Fatih has no sister 

    2. The expression of self-introduction is ….
    A. Good morning all
    B. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Muhammad Al-Fatih. 
    C. I was born in Rembang on 26 July 2005. 
    D. I like things that smell of adventurous, and small things like reading, watching, and spent my free time by doing nothing. 
    E. Okay now about me and my family, I am the first child in my family. 

    3. Which is the information that is not mentioned in the text?
    A. The writer’s name
    B. The writer’s family
    C. The writer’s hobby
    D. The writer’s date of birth 
    E. The writer’s future dream 

    The following dialog is for question no. 4 to 6
    Edo: “Good morning, everybody. Today we have a new member of debate club. Please introduce yourself, Eka.”
    Eka: “Thank you, Edo. I’d like to introduce myself. My name is Eka Parawangsa. You may call me, Eka. I join this club so that I can improve my public speaking skill, and critical thinking.”
    Edo: “I hope you can achieve it. By the way, where are you from?”
    Eka: “I come from Bandung. I live with my uncle in this city.”
    Edo: “Glad to meet you, Eka.”
    Eka: “Glad to meet you too, Edo.”

    4. Based on the dialog, we can infer that ….
    A. Edo is a new member of debate club.
    B. Eka introduces Edo to all debate club members. 
    C. Edo has just joined the debate club
    D. Eka wants to develop his public speaking skill
    E. Edo lives with his uncle in Bandung 

    5. “I’d like to introduce myself.” This expression can be replaced with, except ….
    A. Let me introduce myself
    B. Allow me introduce myself
    C. May I introduce myself
    D. I want to introduce myself
    E. I will introduce you to herself

    6. What is the reason that Eka joins the debate club?
    A. He wants to improve his skills, especially in speaking and thinking. 
    B. He is invited by Edo to join the debate club 
    C. He is willing to be the chief of debate club 
    D. He’d like to spend his spare time with positive activities
    E. He has to join the debate club because of his friends’ support  

    The following dialog is for question no. 7 to 9
    Miko: “Do we know each other?”
    Dina: “I don’t think so.”
    Miko: “Let me introduce myself. My name is Miko Hermawan. My nickname is Miko. I live at Cempaka street no. 25, Jakarta. And you?”
    Dina: “My name is Dina Ayunda. Everyone calls me, Dina. My address is at Kenanga street no. 20, Jakarta.”
    Miko: “I love playing soccer ball. If you don’t mind, what is your hobby, Dina?”
    Dina: “I really like cooking. I have experimented some kinds of cuisine with my mom. And what’s your hobby?”
    Miko: “Maybe I hope I can taste your cooking someday. 
    Dina: “Come on! You can visit my home if you have leisure time.”
    Miko: “Nice to meet you, Dina.”
    Dina: “Nice to meet you too, Miko.”

    7. From the dialog, we can imply that ….
    A. Miko and Dina have known each other before
    B. Dina and Miko live in the same city 
    C. Miko likes cooking traditional food
    D. Dina is Miko’s close friend
    E. Miko invites Dina to come to his house

    8. Which is the information that you can find in the dialog?
    A. Name
    B. Address
    C. Hometown 
    D. Hobby
    E. Occupation 

    9. “Nice to meet you, Dina.” The expression has the closest meaning with, except ….
    A. Glad to meet you
    B. Pleased to see you
    C. I hope to meet you later
    D. I’m happy to meet you
    E. It’s wonderful to see you

    The following dialog is for question no. 10 to 12
    Fano: “Hi, Fania.”
    Fania: “Hello, Fano.”
    Fano: “Let me introduce to our new member of dance club. She is Sonia Agata. She comes from Bali.”
    Fania: “Hi, Sonia. My name is Fania Saraswati. You can call me, Fania. I come from Palembang.”
    Sonia: “Pleased to meet you, Fania.”
    Fania: “Me too, Sonia.”
    Sonia: “By the way, do we have some plan in this week?”
    Fano: “We’re going to practice a traditional dance from Bali. That is Pendet dance.”
    Sonia: “Really? I have practiced it a lot in my hometown. We can practice it together.”
    Fania: “It sounds good. I believe we will master it faster because we have a native dancer now.”
    Fano: “That’s really true.”
    Sania: “Thanks for the compliment.”

    10. According to the dialog, we can conclude that ….
    A. Fano is the new member of dance club 
    B. Sonia, Fania, and Fano are going to practice dancing in this week 
    C. Fania comes from the same city with Sonia
    D. Sonia still learns Pendet dance 
    E. Fania has mastered Pendet dance

    11. Who is Fano?
    A. He is Fania’s brother 
    B. He is Sonia’s relative 
    C. He is a member of dance club 
    D. He is the leader of dance club 
    E. He is the chief of the class 

    12. The expression of introducing other based on the dialog is ….
    A. Hi, Fania
    B. Let me introduce to our new member of dance club. She is Sonia Agata. 
    C. Hi, Sonia. My name is Fania Saraswati. 
    D. You can call me, Fania. I come from Palembang.
    E. Pleased to meet you, Fania.

    The following dialog is for question no. 13 to 15
    Dava: “How are you doing, Rio?”
    Rio: “I’m pretty okay.”
    Dava: “Who is she?”
    Rio: “She is my sister, Rani.”
    Dava: “I’ve never seen her before. Hi, Rani. I’m Dava.”
    Rani: “Hello, Dava.”
    Rio: “What are you doing here?”
    Dava: “I am taking a picture, and enjoying my free time by jogging here. And you?”
    Rio: “Rani and I are jogging too. It is so refreshing and makes our body become healthy. We have the same hobby, don’t we?”
    Dava: “That’s true. By the way, I want to go there guys. Nice to meet you, Rio and Rani.”
    Rio & Rani: “Nice to meet you, Dava.”

    13. Where might the conversation take place?
    A. In the town square 
    B. In the school 
    C. In the library 
    D. In Dava’s house
    E. In Rio’s house 

    14. What is Dava doing?
    A. He is discussing some issue 
    B. He is taking a picture
    C. He is joining a gym 
    D. He is working 
    E. He is cycling 

    15. Based on the dialog, we know that, except ….
    A. Dava and Rani are relatives
    B. Rio has known Rani before
    C. Rani is Dava’s sister 
    D. Dava likes jogging 
    E. Rio’s hobby is taking a picture

    The following dialog is for question no. 16 to 20
    Rani: “Hi. How do you do?”
    Ema: “Hello. How do you do?”
    Rani: “I’m Rani Santika. Everyone calls me, Rani. What’s your name?”
    Ema: “My name is Ema Putri. You can call me, Ema.”
    Rani: “Pleased to meet you, Ema.”
    Ema: “Me too, Rani.”

    16. “How do you do?” This expression is for ….
    A. Greeting someone 
    B. Self-introducing 
    C. Introducing other
    D. Asking someone’s condition 
    E. Asking someone’s activity 

    17. The expression of self-introduction is ….
    A. How do you do?
    B. I’m Rani Santika
    C. What’s your name?
    D. Pleased to meet you
    E. Me too, Rani.

    18. “Pleased to meet you.” The underlined word is similar to, except ….
    A. Glad
    B. Nice
    C. Happy
    D. Good
    E. Well 

    19. “What’s your name?” This expression means ….
    A. Rani asks Ema’s name
    B. Ema asks Rani’s name
    C. Rani asks Ema’s condition 
    D. Ema asks Rani’s condition 
    E. Rani mentions her name 

    20. “Pleased to meet you, Ema.” This expression can be replaced with ….
    A. Thank you very much, Ema. 
    B. I’d like to meet you, Ema. 
    C. Glad to see you, Ema. 
    D. You’re my good friend, Ema. 
    E. We will see later, Ema. 

    The following dialog is for question no. 21 to 25. 
    Tika: “What’s up, Oki?”
    Oki: “Nothing much.”
    Tika: “I want to introduce you to my new neighbor. She is Nanda.”
    Oki: “Hello, Nanda. My name is Oki. I’m Tika’s classmate. Glad to meet you.”
    Nanda: “Hi, Oki. Glad to meet you too.”
    Oki: “Where do you come from, Nanda?”
    Nanda: “I come from Palembang, but now I move to this city because my father is doing his business here.”
    Oki: “Ohh, I see. Where do you study?”
    Nanda: “I study at SMA Nusa Bangsa 02 Jakarta. How about you?”
    Oki: “Tika and I study at SMA Putra Bangsa 01 Jakarta. So, our school is not too far, isn’t it.”
    Nanda: “Really!”
    Tika: “By the way, what’s your hobby, Nanda?”
    Nanda: “I actually love writing. I’ve written some short stories, poem, and some essay. And now I’m writing to a novel. And you?”
    Tika: “Wow, That’s amazing. For me, I like cooking a lot. I have tried to cook some recipes from some kinds of food.”
    Nanda: “That’s wonderful. How about you, Oki?”
    Oki: “My hobby is singing, and I hope to be a well-known singer someday.”
    Nanda: “Marveolus!”

    21. Based on the dialog, we know that ….
    A. Nanda is Oki’s neighbor
    B. Oki is Nanda’s classmate
    C. Nanda and Oki study at the same school 
    D. Tika and Oki study at SMA Putra Bangsa 01 Jakarta
    E. Nanda lives with her relatives in Jakarta 

    22. Which is information not mentioned by Nanda in the dialog?
    A. Her occupation 
    B. Her school 
    C. Her name
    D. Her hobby 
    E. Her dream

    23. The expression of self-introducing is ….
    A. She is Nanda
    B. My name is Oki. 
    C. I’m Tika’s classmate. 
    D. Glad to meet you.
    E. I come from Palembang

    24. The expression of introducing other is ….
    A. She is Nanda
    B. My name is Oki. 
    C. I’m Tika’s classmate. 
    D. Glad to meet you.
    E. I come from Palembang

    25. What is Nanda about to do?
    A. She will write a sort story 
    B. She is going to read a poem
    C. She would like to perform a drama 
    D. She is writing a novel 
    E. She is willing to write an article 

    The following dialog is for question no. 26 to 30 
    Dani: “How do you do. Have we met before?”
    Dina: “How do you do. I don’t think so.”
    Dani: “My name is Ahmad Dani. You may call me, Dani. And he is my classmate, Jaka.”
    Jaka: “Hi. my name is Jaka Lelana. Everyone calls me, Jaka.”
    Dina: “Hello. I’m Dina Rahmawati. I’m used to be called, Dina. Where is your class?”
    Dani. “We are students of grade 10 at language class. How about you?”
    Dina: “I’m a student of grade 10 at science class.”
    Jaka: “Glad to meet you, Dina.”
    Dina: “(30) _____, Dani and Jaka.”

    26. According to the dialog, we can conclude that ….
    A. Dani has met Dina before
    B. Jaka is Dani’s classmate 
    C. Dina studies at the same class with Dani and Jaka 
    D. Jaka is a student of grade 10 at science class
    E. Dani and Dina are classmates 

    27. “Glad to meet you, Dina.” This expression has similar meaning with ….
    A. Nice to meet you
    B. Pleased to meet you
    C. Happy to meet you
    D. Good to see you
    E. Hope to see you

    28. Who is Dani?
    A. He is Dina’s classmate
    B. He is Jaka’s classmate
    C. He is Dina’s relative
    D. He is Jaka’s brother 
    E. He is Dina’s neighbor

    29. Based on the dialog, the expression of introducing other is ….
    A. My name is Ahmad Dani. 
    B. You may call me, Dani.
    C. He is my classmate, Jaka.
    D. Everyone calls me, Jaka.
    E. I’m used to be called, Dina. 

    30. The best expression to fill the dialog is ….
    A. Glad to meet you
    B. Nice to meet you
    C. Pleased to meet you
    D. Happy to meet you
    E. Hope to meet  you

    Soal Essay Expression of Self-introduction and Introducing other

    1. Introduce yourself and include the information, such as name, date of birth, address, hobby, occupation, family, and future dream!

    The following text is for question no. 17 to 18
    Hello, guys. 
    I’m standing here to introduce myself. My name is Rifqi Al-Fatih. You can call me Rifqi. I was born in August, 10th 2000. I am a new student here. I come from Kudus. I’ve just moved here and now I live with my aunty and uncle at Anggrek street no. 35, Bandung. 
    I want to tell you about my hobby. I have some hobbies. In my spare time, I usually read some book. I really love novel, especially inspirational novels. Then, I am also used to jogging in the weekend. In the future, I want to be a language teacher. 

    12. Enlist the information mentioned in the text!
    a) Full name:
    b) Nick name:
    c) Birth of date:
    d) Address:
    e) Hobby:
    f) Future dream:

    13. Decide whether these statements in the table are true or false!

    No

    Statement

    True

    False

    1

    Rifqi is a new student at his class.

     

     

    2

    Rifqi lives with his parents in Bandung.

     

     

    3

    One of Rifqi’s hobbies is writing a novel.

     

     

    4

    In the weekend, Rifqi is used to doing exercise.

     

     

    5

    Rifqi wants to be a writer in the future.

     

     


    The following dialog is for question no. 4 to 5.
    Riko: “Hi. Have we met before?”
    Raka: “Hello. I’m not sure.”
    Riko: “Let me introduce myself. My name is Riko Saputra. You can call me, Riko. I’m students of Grade 10 at B Science class. And you?”
    Raka: “I’m Raka Wibisana. Everyone calls me, Raka. I’m a student of Grade 10 at A Science class.”
    Riko: “Your class is next to my class.”
    Raka: “Really? Pleased to see you, Riko.”
    Riko: ”Pleased to see you too, Raka.”

    4. Mention the expression of self-introduction based on the dialog!
    5. Who are Riko and Raka?


    The following dialog is for question no. 6 to 10
    Fill the blanks in the dialog with the words provided below!
    Dika: “Good morning. Please introduce (6) _____ !”
    Tika: “Good morning. Yes, thank you. (7) _____ name is Kartika. My (8) _____ name is Kartika Rahmawati. Everyone calls (9) _____, Tika.”
    Dika: “My name is Dika. Nice to meet (10) _____, Tika.”
    Tika: “Nice to meet you too, Dika.”

    a) My
    b) Me 
    c) You 
    d) Yourself
    e) Full

    The following dialog is for question no. 11 to 15. 
    Reni: “That’s Dodit. Do you know him?”
    Rita: “No, I don’t.” 
    Reni: “Hello, Dodit. How are you?”
    Dodit: “Hello, Reni. I'm fine thanks.”
    Reni: “Dodit, this is a friend of mine, Rita Aprianti.”
    Dodit: “Hello Rita. I’m Dodit. Pleased to meet you.”
    Rita: “Hi Dodit, pleased to meet you too.”

    11. Who is Dodit?
    12. The expression of introducing other is ….
    13. The expression of self-introducing is ….
    14. “I’m Dodit.” This expression can be replaced with ….
    15. “Pleased to meet you.” This expression can be replaced with ….

    Read the following text and then fill with the suitable word!
    Good morning everybody! (1) _____ would like to introduce (2) _____. (3) _____ name is Aditiya Saputra. (4) _____ can call me, Adit. I come from Kudus city. I’m 16 years old now. 
    I really (5) _____ drawing and swimming. I usually draw nature and some cantons. Every Sunday, I go to the swimming pool near to my home. 
    I live with my parents and my little brother. (6) _____ little brother’s name is Raditia Andika. (7) _____ is seven years old. My father is Ahmad Jailani. (8) _____ is a business man. My mother is Puji Rachmawati. (9) _____ is an English teacher. 
    In the future, (10) _____ want to be a doctor. 

    Read the following information and then write it into self-introduction paragraphs!
    Full name : Shela Pratiwi
    Nick name : Shela 
    Date of birth : 7th Oktober 2007
    Address         : Pemuda Street no. 20, Semarang city
    Hobby         : Cooking 
    Occupation : Student
    Favourite subject : Science 
    Favourite food : Meatball
    Favourite drink : Coffee
    Dream         : Researcher


    Baca Juga:

    Referensi:



    Demikian tadi penjelasan terkait Latihan Soal Pilihan Ganda & Essay Expression Of Self-Introduction And Introducing Others (Ungkapan Perkenalan Diri Dan Memperkenalkan Orang Lain). Semoga bermanfaat dan dapat menambah wawasan baru kita dalam mempelajari bahasa Inggris. Terima kasih 😊 



    Post a Comment

    "Terima kasih Anda telah mengunjungi blog kami. Kami berharap Anda dapat memberikan saran, kritik, ataupun dukungan yang positif dan membagun agar kami dapat melakukan perbaikan pada artikel blog kami."

    Previous Post Next Post