SOAL BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS X_CHAPTER 1 PRONOUN

    Posted by M. Riskiyanto

     

    SOAL BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS X SEMESTER 1

    CHAPTER 1

    PRONOUN (KATA GANTI)


     

    A.  Subjective Pronouns

    Choose the suitable Subjective Pronoun to fill the blank in the sentence!

    1.   ____ (Me/I) come to Yogyakarta every month.

    2.   ____ (His/He) spends the weekend playing guitar.

    3.   ____ (They/Them) told me that they sent e-mail to each other every day.

    4.   ____ (we/ours) plan to visit Thailand next year.

    5.   ____ (We/It) can climb Bromo Mountain together on July.

     

    B.  Objective Pronouns

    Choose the suitable Objective Pronoun to fill the blank in the sentence!

    1.   I am going to introduce ____ (she/her) to one of my pen pals in Malaysia.

    2.   Lolita told ____ (we/me) that she wanted to send a birthday gift to her pen pal in Papua.

    3.   My friends and I have regular meetings with pen pal seeker group. You can join ____ (it/its) anytime.

    4.   He told me that he had many e-pals but he is no longer keep in touch with ____ (theirs/them)

    5.   It is obvious that Marina desperately wants to visit Malang very soon. She talked about ____ (them/it) frequently these days.

     

    C.  Possessive Adjectives

    Choose the suitable Possessive Adjective Pronoun to fill the blank in the sentence!

    1.   I am going to wash _______ hand. (my/me)

    2.   Do you like _____ pen pals? (you/your)

    3.   ______ hobby is reading the biography of famous people. (He/His)

    4.   She is sixteen and ______ school is in Minneapolis (her/she)

    5.   They run their family business themselves because _____ father died last year. (they/their)

     

    D.  Possessive Pronouns

    Choose the suitable Possessive Pronoun to fill the blank in the sentence(s)!

    1.   He is very diligent and loves reading. He always brings book in ____(he/his) bag.

    2.   ____ (Mine/My) little brother studies in a state vocational school in my region.

    3.   Alice told her pen pal that she admired JK. Rowling and collected ____(her/his) novels.

    4.   My pen pals have the same interest with me, which is about writing. We sometimes send ____ (their/our) piece of writings and I often give comments on____ (it/theirs).

    5.   He told me about his family and I told ____(my/mine) too.

     

    E.   Mixed Pronouns

    Choose the suitable Pronoun to fill the blank in the sentence(s)!

    1.   Sofia told ___(I/me) that you would like to have more pen pals from Netherlands.

    2.   I have several pen pals from UK. I write to ____ (they/them) via email every week.

    3.   Alia often tells Hannah about her rehearsal. ____ (She/Her) joins a choir club in her school.

    4.   As for hobbies, we are really into sport and music. So, we can share ____ (my/our) experience about football players and songs.

    5.   My friends and I often spend long holiday in our hometowns. ____(They/We) keep in touch via e-mail and WhatsApp.

    6.   The cat licks ______ (its/it) fur many times, and it seems to enjoy doing _____ (its, it).

    7.   Hannah said, “This is my favorite book and I want to give it to _____ (yours/you). Now it’s _____(yours/you).”

    8.   Alia was sobbing when ______ (she/her) read this line in the novel _____ (she/her) got from Saidah: They know the land is not _____ (they/theirs) anymore. The landlord told _______ (they/them) to leave the land. The two brothers said to themselves,” We will work very hard to collect money. Someday ______ (we/us) will return to buy his land, and it (its/it) will become _______ (our/ours) forever.”

    9.   The teacher tells ________ (we/us) to make friends with students from English speaking countries so that ______ (we/us) can improve our English.

    10.                Alia’s brother wanted to have pen pals too. Alia introduced ______ (he/him/his) to Hannah’s and Saidah’s brothers. Now, they have become good friends. Sometimes Alia writes about _______ (theirs/them) in _______ (hers/her) letter to Hannah and Saidah.

     

    See also:

    1.   Part of Speech

    2.   Pronoun

    3.   Adjective

     

    References:

    Buku Bahasa Inggris Kelas X SMA/MA/SMK K13 Edisi Revisi 2017 Halaman 14 s.d 16.

     

    Demikian tadi Latihan Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas X Semester 1 terkait Pronoun (Kata Ganti). Selamat mengerjakan! Semoga bermanfaat dan dapat menambah wawasan baru bagi kita dalam mempelajari bahasa Inggris. Terima kasih...

     


    Post a Comment

    "Terima kasih Anda telah mengunjungi blog kami. Kami berharap Anda dapat memberikan saran, kritik, ataupun dukungan yang positif dan membagun agar kami dapat melakukan perbaikan pada artikel blog kami."

    Previous Post Next Post